Water-activated professional grade face and body paints by XO Art Co, an Australian owned brand exclusive to Face Paint Shop Australia. BONUS OFFER: Order this kit today and we'll include our online crash course for beginners ($47 value) - FREE!
The Kid's Creative Face Paint Party Pack by XO Art Co is the perfect gift for anyone who loves face painting or creative makeup.
Add colour and fun to your child's birthday party, or gift it to a teen who loves creative makeup so they can express themselves freely and make their own instagram or tiktok reels. The possibilities are endless!
Gift wrapping included, free
XO Art Co is an Australian owned brand exclusive to Face Paint Shop Australia. Water-activated professional grade face and body paints, non-toxic, skin-safe.
BONUS OFFER: Order this kit today and we'll include our online crash course for beginners ($47 value) - FREE!
- Water-activated - a little paint goes a long way
- Skin-Safe Ingredients 100% Non-Toxic
- Vegan (Contains No Animal Products)
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- XO Art Co is an Australian Owned Company
- Backed by our Happiness Guarantee - we stand behind the products we sell
What's In the Box?
- 1x XO Art Co Creative Palette 12x colours (7g each colour)
- 1x Rainbow Cake (40g)
- 1x XO Angle 5/8 Brush
- 1x XO Round Brush Size 3
- 1x XO Petal Brush
- 3x Half Round Sponges
- 3x Petal Sponges
- 1x Water Mist Bottle
- BONUS OFFER: Order this kit today and we'll give you access to our new online crash course for beginners ($47 value) - FREE!
How to Use
- Add a small amount of clean water to your brush or sponge and activate the face paints before applying to skin
- Do not add too much water to your face paints - consistency should be creamy and smooth to apply, not runny;
- Remove face paint with gentle soap and water. A soft microfibre cloth, face washer or flannel may assist;
- Pigments may leave a light stain on the skin. No need to scrub. Apply either moisturiser, mineral oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, coconut oil (or similar) to the skin, then rub off gently with a cloth.
Additional Notes and Manufacturer's Advice
- Always read the label and follow manufacturer's instructions;
- First time using this product? Apply a small test patch to the inside wrist, wait 30 minutes. If a reaction occurs, discontinue use (any cosmetic product may cause an allergic reaction);
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin and avoid contact with eyes;
- Children under 8 years old should be supervised by an adult;
- Keep out of reach of children and babies under 3 years old - this product may be a choking hazard, as it contains small parts;
- Allow paint to dry before covering and store in a cool and dry situation;
- Shelf life is approx 12 months after first use (tip: use a permanent marker to write the date of opening on the bottom of your jar or label)
- Avoid contact with fabrics. These highly pigmented products may stain
XO Art Co. Ingredients
Calcium Carbonate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Dextrin, Water (Aqua), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-32, may contain: +/- Iron Oxides (1332-37-2) (CI77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI19140), FD&C Red 40 (CI16035), FD&C Blue1 (CI42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI77019), D&CRed 6 (CI 15850:2), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Manganese violet (CI 77742), D&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985:1), D&C Green 5 (CI 61570), D&C Yellow10 (CI 47005:1), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Conforms to ASTM D-4236. FDA & EU (1223-2009) Compliant. Made in China. SDS (Safety Data Sheet) available for download here
XO Art Co. is an Australian-owned Professional Quality Face and Body Paint, owned by Face Paint Shop Australia.
Disclaimer: Due to variatoins in screen settings, lighting, camera settings and batches, any colours represented in our product images are approximate and are intended for display purposes only. Products depicted in images may not be shown to scale.