Global Colours' Metallic Black is a shiny, popular black that provides stunning even coverage for eye-catching bodypainted statues/armour, or for smaller designs such as 3D-realistic jewellery, or metallic accents on face painting and eye designs.
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue, magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
Directions for use:
Do not add water to the paint directly.
Using the flat side of a damp (not too wet) face painting sponge, swipe the sponge carefully across the split cake from side to side, parallel with the stripes, to load the paint onto the sponge.
On the selected area of skin, gently dab the sponge (pressing, not wiping) until the desired density of paint is applied. Clean up the edges of your painted area with a baby wipe if you desire a specific shape (such as a butterfly wing).
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritisation in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart.